Before the vote
- International Monetary Fund FAQs
- German Ministry of Finance FAQs
- A Preliminary Draft Debt Sustainability Analysis, IMF, June 26, 2015
- Prime Minister Tsipras’ Address on Referendum, Full text
- Anil Kashyap, A Primer on the Greek Crisis: the things you need to know from the start until now
- Luigi Zingales: The Greek Dilemma
- Kenneth Rogoff: Why the Greek Bailout Failed
- IGM poll: Will the median Greek citizen will be better off if there is a “yes” vote?
- Vox interview with Adam Posen
- The Economist, Europe’s future in Greece’s hands
- Strauss-Kahn, On learning from one's mistakes
- Finanz und Wirtschaft interview with Barry Eichengreen; main passage
- Marshall Steinbaum, The Rigid DNA of the European Central Bank
- Yanis Varoufakis, Why we recommend a No
- Hugo Dixon, Tsipras’s wild promises have worsened the Greek crisis
- Neil Irwin, The Next Few Days Have the Potential to Transform Greece and Europe
- Lawrence Summers: Tomorrow Greece votes
- Natixis, A quoi sert d’être dans une Union Monétaire?
- Martin Filko (in Slovak), Hry gréckeho leta
- Dennik N blog (in Slovak), Nine questions and answers
After the vote
Update, June 8, 2015:
LSE faculty urge both sides in the Eurozone/Greek drama to find a solution (pdf).