Data analysis: Resource page
General visualization principles for social scientists
- An Economist's Guide to Visualizing Data by Jonathan A. Schwabish [Form and Function post]
- Using Graphs Instead of Tables in Political Science by Jonathan P. Kastellec and Eduardo L. Leoni
- Narrative Visualization: Telling Stories with Data by Edward Segel and Jeffrey Heer
- Data Science lectures at Harvard (CS109)
A package for matching country codes.
Does the chart need to be interactive?
Some tips and resources posted here.
D3, Python, and other
- R Bloggers: Improved net stacked distribution graphs