- FT: Review of Rich People, Poor Countries
- Hall, Kendrick and Nosko: The Effects of Uber's Surge Pricing: A Case Study
- Transcript of the second GOP debate
- Will simple products make a comeback? (Casio to sell calculator for $220)
- My favorite tweet of the week. (From Betsey Stevenson)
- Zakaria: Trump might be stuck in a 1980s time warp on Japan
- Jason Furman, CEA blog: incomes rose for family households (those with persons related by birth, marriage, or adoption) but overall median household income has fallen.
- Tim Harford: Multi-tasking: how to survive in the 21st century
- A timeline of main political events in Greece (Dec. 2014 - Sept. 2015)
- This Financial Times front page captures what we paid attention to in 2015. Story 1: China. Story 2: Smiling Tsipras.
Subscribe to Jan Zilinsky
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox