At Kyungpook National University, I taught an intensive Principles of Economics course from June to July 2011.
The topics covered in the course included:
- Making the right choices (Principle of optimality)
- Supply and Demand
- The invisible hand, government interventions, and basic welfare economics
- Market failures (Externalities and public goods)
- Factor markets and Information Economics
- Money, liquidity, time, and risk
- International trade: the standard model
- What are some arguments against free trade?
- The Wealth of Nations and Economic Growth
- The economics of life, health, the environment, and social interactions
This is the talented and hard-working class: