- Branko Milanovic: Global Income Inequality by the Numbers: in History and Now, Policy Research Working Paper 6259
- Working for the few, Ricardo Fuentes-Nieva and Nicholas Galasso, Oxfam Briefing Paper 178
- Measure to Measure, Finance & Development, September 2014, Vol. 51, No. 3
- The Shrinking Middle, Finance & Development, March 2015, Vol. 52, No. 1
- Jesse Bricker, Alice Henriques, Jacob Krimmel, and John Sabelhaus: The Increase in Wealth Concentration, 1989-2013
- Sumit Agarwal, Vyacheslav Mikhed, and Barry Scholnick: Does Inequality Cause Financial Distress? Evidence from Lottery Winners and Neighboring Bankruptcies
- Auerbach et al.: U.S. Inequality, Fiscal Progressivity, and Work Disincentives An Intragenerational Accounting
- Long-Run Trends in the Distribution of Income and Wealth by Jesper Roine, Daniel Waldenström
- Do Rising Top Income Shares Affect the Incomes or Earnings of Low and Middle-Income Families?
- Fiscal Policy and Income Inequality; IMF Policy Paper; 2014
- Era Dabla-Norris, Kalpana Kochhar, Nujin Suphaphiphat, Frantisek Ricka, and Evridiki Tsounta: Causes and Consequences of Income Inequality: A Global Perspective
- Francesca Bastagli, David Coady, and Sanjeev Gupta: Income Inequality and Fiscal Policy
- Branko Milanovic: More or Less
- Andrew G. Berg and Jonathan D. Ostry: Inequality and Unsustainable Growth: Two Sides of the Same Coin?
- In It Together. Why Less Inequality Benefits All
- Divided We Stand Why Inequality Keeps Rising
- OECD Economic Policy Brief: Pro-growth reforms: their impact on income inequality and household economic vulnerability
- 2014 Report on inclusive growth
- Policy Note No. 8: Inequality in labour income – What are its drivers and how can it be reduced?
- Policy Note No. 9: Income inequality and growth: The role of taxes and transfers
- Growing Unequal? Income Distribution and Poverty in OECD Countries
- Redistribution, Inequality, and Growth
- "lower net inequality is robustly correlated with faster and more durable growth, for a given level of redistribution"
- "redistribution appears generally benign in terms of its impact on growth; only in extreme cases is there some evidence that it may have direct negative effects on growth"
- Reducing income inequality while boosting economic growth: Can it be done?
- Less Income Inequality and More Growth – Are They Compatible?
- Branko Milanovic: Global Inequality: A New Approach for the Age of Globalization
- Thomas Piketty, translation by Arthur Goldhammer: Capital in the Twenty-First Century
- Joseph E. Stiglitz: The Price of Inequality: How Today's Divided Society Endangers Our Future